1. Barling, J., & Cloutier, A. (2016). Leaders’ mental health at work: empirical, methodological, and policy directions. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 22(3), 394–406.
2. Hofboll, S. E. (2002). Social and psychological resources and adaptation. Review of General Psychology, 6(4), 307–324.
3. Ganesh R., Mahapatra S., Fuehrer D. L., Folkert L. J., Jack W. A., Jenkins, S. M., Bauer, B. A., Wahner-Roedler, D. L., & Sood A. (2018). The stressed executive: sources and predictors of stress among participants in an executive health program. Global Advances in Health and Medicine, 7.
4. Luckhaupt, S. E., Tak S., Calvert, G. M. (2010). The prevalence of short sleep duration by industry and occupation in the National Health Interview Survey. Sleep, 33(2), 149–159.
5. Frone, M. R. Prevalence and distribution of alcohol use and impairment in the workplace: a U.S. national survey. (2006) Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 67(1), 147–156.
6. Borgschulte M., Guenzel M., Liu C., & Malmendier U. (2021). CEO stress, aging, and death (Working Paper 28550). National Bureau of Economic Research.
7. Skakon, J., Kristensen, T. S., Christensen, K. B., Lund, T., & Labriola, M. (2011). Do managers experience more stress than employees? Work, 38(2), 103–109.
8. Nelson, D. L., & Burke, R. J. (2000). Women executives: health, stress, and success. The Academy of Management Executive, 14(2), 107–121.
9. Rojo, L., Conesa, L., Bermudez, O., & Livianos, L. (2006). Influence of stress in the onset of eating disorders: data from a two-stage epidemiologic controlled study. Psychosomatic Medicine, 68(4), 628–635.
10. National Eating Disorders Association. (2021). Risk factors.
11. Kaiser, R. B., LeBreton, J. M., & Hogan J. (2013). The dark side of personality and extreme leader behavior. Applied Psychology, 64(1), 55–92.
12. National Eating Disorders Association. (2021). Eating disorders in the workplace.
13. Cleveland Clinic. (2020). Eating disorders.
14. Mayo Clinic. (2017, July 14). Eating disorder treatment: Know your options.
15. Blanding, M. (2021, May 12). The hard truth about being a CEO. Working Knowledge Business Research for Business Leaders.
16. National Eating Disorders Association. (2021). How to help a loved one.
17. Byrne, A., Dionisia, A. M., Barling J., Akers, A., Robertson, J., Lys, R., Wylie, J., & Dupré, K. (2014). The depleted leader: the influence of leaders’ diminished psychological resources on leadership behaviors.The Leadership Quarterly, 25(2), 344–357.