1. Psychiatry online: DSM library. Psychiatry Online | DSM Library. (2013). https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.
2. Davis, BA, H. A. (n.d.). ARFID: What you need to know about this eating disorder. ARFID: What You Need to Know about This Eating Disorder | Columbia University | Child Psychiatry. https://childadolescentpsych.cumc.columbia.edu/articles/arfid-what-you-need-know-about-eating-disorder
3. Attia, E., Walsh, B. T., (2020, June) Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder - mental health disorders. Merck Manuals Consumer Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/mental-health-disorders/eating-disorders/avoidant-restrictive-food-intake-disorder.
4. RM, M. K. A. O. (2017, August 29). Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake disorder: A new eating disorder diagnosis in the Diagnostic and statistical manual 5. Current opinion in pediatrics. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28537947/.
5. Nakai Y.,Nin K.,Noma S., Teramukai S., Wonderlich SA. (2021, September). Characteristics of avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder in a cohort of adult patients. European eating disorders review: the journal of the Eating Disorders Association. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27594387/.
6. Sherman, C. (Ed.). (2021, August). Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) (for parents) - East Tennessee children's. KidsHealth. https://kidshealth.org/ETCH/en/parents/arfid.html.
7. Bence, S. (2021, June 25). How avoidant restrictive food intake disorder is diagnosed. Verywell Health. https://www.verywellhealth.com/avoidant-restrictive-food-intake-disorder-diagnosis-screening-and-criteria-5185069#citation-1.
8. Other eating disorders. Mount Sinai Health System. (n.d.). https://www.mountsinai.org/locations/eating-weight-disorders/disorders/other-eating-disorders.
9. E, M. N. T. (2019, February). [ARFID - avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder: Clinical characteristics]. Revue medicale suisse. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30763001/.
10. Mittal, G. (n.d.). ARFID. ARFID | Duke Center for Eating Disorders. https://eatingdisorders.dukehealth.org/education/resources/arfid
11. Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder in children: What you need to know. Massachusetts General Hospital. (2019, January 9). https://www.massgeneral.org/children/avoidant-restrictive-food-intake-disorder/.
12. M, Z. J. F. (2017, April). Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake disorder (ARFID). Current problems in pediatric and adolescent health care. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28532967/
13. Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID). National Eating Disorders Association. (2018, February 22). https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/learn/by-eating-disorder/arfid